In 1992, Century Tube relocated to its current 35,000 square foot facility in Somerville, NJ to offer customers a faster turnaround with the use of their seven TIG welding mills. TIG welding is used since Century Tube knows that it creates a quality weld with minimal internal weld bead. All round and square polishing is completed in house with the finishes to customer needs and specifications. TIG welding is also used because it allows Century Tube to weld to specific multiple lengths and eliminate the expense of unnecessary scrap to the customer. This in-turn reduces cost for our customers.
Not only do we provide our customers with tubing for a reasonable price but also in a timely manner since we maintain a rotating production schedule that’s able to respond quickly to customer situations and deliveries. Only the most reliable and experienced carriers deliver to our customers.
Century Tube Corporation has experience in a variety of applications. Please refer to the list below to see how we can help you and your company.
- Marine Equipment and Boat Railings
- Restaurant, Cafeteria and Kitchen Equipment
- Food Processing Equipment and Conveyors
- Meat Packing Tables, Conveyors and Scales
- Hospital Carts, Gurneys and Railings
- Washroom Grab Bars, Accessories and Railings
- Truck Mirrors
- Bus and Truck Railings
- Catalytic Converter Spacers and Automotive Exhaust Fans
- Recreation Equipment
- Textile Equipment
- Construction Supports, Frames and Railings
- Display Cases
- Bakery Rack and Carts